Sip on Our Cardiovascular Support Tea Blend which may help to nourish & create flow throughout the body. Adaptogens & Nutritives bring additional Vitamins/Minerals to not only Support the heart, but also Our full body Nervous System.
- Alfalfa Leaf(Medicago sativa) is known to be a Nutritive herb which provides additional nutritional support to the body by being high in Vitamins, minerals, & amino acids.
- Tulsi Basil(Ocimum sanctum) a lovely Adaptogen used in Ayurvedic practices which calms the Nervous System. Tulsi Basil, a member of the mint family, is known as an Antioxidant, Immune System Support, & may even be used to help normalize Glucose levels. This beautiful herb is said to bring balance to the body.
- Hawthorn berries (Crataegus laevigata)- an herb which has benefits used as a Cardio tonic, Diuretic, Astringent, Hypotensive. Hawthorn berries have been used to bring mild positive results said to connect with Heart health & Circulatory blood flow.
- Ashwaganda Root (Withania somnifera) an Adaptogen herb which may help to reduce stress while also providing Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, Cardiactive, & Immunomodulating Support.
- Rosehips(Rosa canina & Rosa rubiginosa) are such a great body support herb with the high content of Vitamin C it provides which may help reduce Cholesterol. The plants red pigment, Lycopene, is a powerful Antioxidant that may help the body fight free radicals. While Studies have also shown that Rosehips may help reduce Blood Pressure and be a Support to the Vascular System.
- Hibiscus flowers (Hibiscus sabdariffa) adds a sour tart flavoring while providing Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, & Hypotensive benefits. Hibiscus may be used to Support the bodies Cardiovascular System.
- Cinnamon(Cinnamomum burmanni) commonly known for its Hypoglycemic properties, it also has been said to improve circulation through the body as well as reduce inflammation.
- Red Raspberry Leaf(Rubus idaeus) is a leaf that is an Astringent, Diuretic, and Antioxidant that contains many Vitamins & Minerals. This herb is very cooling & drying by action and is used as a Cardiac tonic.
- Ginkgo Biloba(Ginkgo biloba) may typically be used to improve cognitive function & memory while easing anxiety.
- Motherwort Leaf(Leonurus cardiaca) has been used to create balance in the Heart space. It is said to calm heart palpitations and may strengthen the heart. Not only is Motherwort used to Support the Cardiovascular System, but also used to comfort the Nervous System.
- Linden Leaf & Flower(Tilia spp.) is such a gentle, sweet herb that can be used for the whole family. Linden may be used to help cardiovascular circulation while also calming anxiety & stress by soothing the Nervous System.
*NOT DURING PREGNANCY
*DO NOT USE W BLOOD THINNERS
Enhances activity of cardio active drugs.
Ingredients: Alfalfa Leaf(Medicago sativa)*, Tulsi Basil(Ocimum sanctum)*, Hawthorn Berry(Crataegus laevigata)*, Ashwagandha Root(Withania somnifera)*, Rosehips(Rosa canina & Rosa rubiginosa)*, Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa)*, Cinnamon Chips(Cinnamomum burmanni)*, Red Raspberry Leaf(Rubus idaeus)*, Ginkgo Biloba(Ginkgo biloba)*, Motherwort(Leonurus cardiaca)*, Linden Leaf & Flower(Tilia spp.)* *Organic
Directions: Add Contents to 30oz tea pot of hot water, Steep at least 5min, then enjoy!
1 cup 2x day