Our Urinary UTI Support Focused Tea Blend is a natural herbal assistance to add to your health routine during acute symptoms in which you would need UTI Support. A specific blend of herbs which may be helpful in creating a balanced Urinary System environment. A Nutritive, Vitamin-rich tea that can be drank as a preventative support, but also during uncomfortable symptoms. Always remember to drink plenty of water in addition to help support your bodies ability of Detoxification. We love to additionally pour a 1/4 cup of cranberry concentrate to each pot of Our UTI Support Tea Blend for additional benefits.
- Uva Ursi(Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) acts as a natural Diuretic, Astringent, Tannic, & Antibacterial. It has historically been used in treating Urinary Tract Infections.
- Goldenrod(Solidago gigantea) is Anti-Inflammatory, Astringent, Antiseptic, & Diuretic properties which may give benefit to the kidneys, bladder, & Urinary System. A Vulnerary herb that has high amounts of Antioxidants that is known to provide support to the Cardiovascular System.
- Yarrow(Achillea millefolium) has been used for Centuries all around the World. It is Astringent, Anti-Inflammatory, & bitter which helps with Digestion & Liver Support. Yarrow has been known to be used to help support the body through fever, menstrual cramps, & minor cuts or nose bleeds.
- Blue Cornflower(Centaurea cyanus) has Antiseptic & Anti-Inflammatory properties. High in Antioxidants, this herb helps the body to detox which may help with Digestion & Wellness.
- Burdock Root(Arctium iappa) is cooling by nature which soothes. Burdock is a diuretic, an alternative, and also also aides in digestion.
- Red Clover Blossom/Leaf (Trifolium pratense) may help nutrients to get absorbed into the body while also assisting the Lymphatic System w elimination as a gentle Diuretic.
- Lemon Verbena(Aloysia citriodora)is a digestive aide to settle the stomach while being a delightful lemon tasting addition.
- Echinacea(Echinacea purpurea) can be typically used as Immune System Support since it carries Immunomodulating, Immune Stimulating, Antimicrobial, Lymphatic, Alternative, & Anti-Inflammatory Support.
- Nettles(Urtica dioica) is an herb that may be used as a Liver/Kidney/Adrenal Tonic. Frequent use of this plant provides a multitude of Vitamins/minerals such as Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Vitamins A,C,E,&Bcomplexes. As a Diuretic, Nettles is a nourishing plant that may aide a healthy Urinary System function.
- Calendula Flowers(Calendula officinalis) is a beautiful happy flower with colors of yellows & oranges that holds a big Herbal punch! Anti-Bacterial, Antiviral, Antioxidants, & Anti-microbial while also being Anti-Inflammatory as well as Antiseptic. Calendula is a wonderful plant addition to daily life.
- Cranberry Extract is an excellent source of Vitamin C & Antioxidants. Cranberries may help reduce Inflammation by containing proanthocyanidins which prevent bacteria penetration the Urinary Tract System.
- Lemon Balm(Melissa officinalis) is a wonderful Antiviral and is used as a Nervous System Support tonic. Drinking Lemon Balm in tea is thought to lift the mood & lessen stress.
- Powdered Honey brings an enjoyable, slightly sweetened flavoring to our tea.
- Chamomile(Matricaria recutita) is a very gentle & calming herbal ally. Chamomile is a popular herb used in many formulas because it is said to have such soothing & Anti-Inflammatory effects on the skin.
- Lemon Peel(Citrus x lemon) adds a bright, citrus flavoring while adding nutritional value such as Vitamin C.
*NOT DURING PREGNANCY*
Steep 5min, Strain, then Enjoy!
Ingredients: Uva Ursi(Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)*, Goldenrod(Solidago gigantea)*, Yarrow(Achillea millefolium)*, Blue Cornflower(Centaurea cyanus)*, Burdock Root(Arctium iappa)*, Red Clover Blossom/Leaf(Trifolium pratense)*, Lemon Verbena(Aloysia citriodora)*, Echinacea(Echinacea purpurea)*, Nettle(Urtica dioica)*, Calendula Flower(Calendula officinalis)*, Cranberry Extract , Lemon Balm(Melissa officinalis)*, Powdered Honey, Chamomile(Matricaria recutita)*, Lemon Peel(Citrus x lemon)* *Organic