This coating overnight cold infusion is a simple & natural way to support a dry scratchy throat. Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm both have soothing Demulcent properties that formulate a gentle, calming remedy to sip on throughput the day.
- Marshmallow Root(Althaea officinalis) & Slippery Elm(Ulmus rubra) both provide a calming effect to the mucus membranes by coating the throat.
- Pineapple has nutritional values such as a digestive enzyme called Bromelain, Copper, Magnesium, & Vitamin C.
- Ginger Rhizome(Zingiber officinale) has a warming property which may help circulation & igniting the digestive fire.
- Clove(Syzygium aromaticum) has Antioxidant, Analgesic, Antiviral, & Antimicrobial Properties which may help ease a sore throat.
- Licorice Root(Glycyrrhiza glabra) has Antiviral, Antimicrobial, Anti-Inflammatory, Immunomodulating, & Antispasmodic which has been said to help suppress a cough.
Ingredients: Marshmallow Root(Althaea officinalis)*, Slippery Elm(Ulmus rubra)*, Pineapple(Ananas colossus)*, Ginger(Zingiber officinale)*, Clove(Syzygium aromaticum)*, Licorice Root(Glycyrrhiza glabra)*