Take time to sit while sipping our Relax Focused Tea Blend to allow the calming experience of this Body Supportive tea. Special herbs specifically chosen to bring in a sense of well-being & calm. This tea should be sipped one cup at a time at most a couple times a day to create a simple mindful relaxing routine which benefits the enjoyment of slowing down. Your Nervous System will love you for it!
- Spearmint(Achillea millefolium) an aromatic herb of the Lamiaceae family that adds such a pleasant mint flavoring.
- Wood Betony(Strachys officinalis) is known to relax the Nervous System as a Nervine. Some use Wood Betony as a tonic to create a grounded sense of well-being.
- Chamomile(Matricaria recutita) is a very gentle & calming herbal ally. Chamomile is a popular herb used in many formulas because it is said to have such soothing & Anti-Inflammatory effects on the skin.
- Ashwaganda Root (Withania somnifera) an Adaptogen herb which may help to reduce stress while also providing Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, Cardiactive, & Immunomodulating Support.
- Oat Straw(Avena Sativa) a gentle restorative herb which may reduce anxiety by nourishing the body with many nutrients such as Silica, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin B, & Vitamin E.
- Ginger Rhizome(Zingiber officinale) has a warming property which may help circulation & igniting the digestive fire.
- Calendula Flowers(Calendula officinalis) is a beautiful happy flower with colors of yellows & oranges that holds a big Herbal punch! Anti-Bacterial, Antiviral, Antioxidants, & Anti-microbial while also being Anti-Inflammatory as well as Antiseptic. Calendula is a wonderful plant addition to daily life.
- Spikenard Root(Aralia racemosa) has actions of being Alterative, Tonic, Diaphoretic, Carminative, & Antiseptic and has been used as a Digestive tonic.
Ingredients: Spearmint(Achillea millefolium)*, Wood Betony(Strachys officinalis)*, Chamomile(Matricaria recutita)*, Ashwagandha Root(Withania somnifera)*, Oat Straw(Avena Sativa)*, Ginger Rhizome(Zingiber officinale)*, Calendula Flowers(Calendula officinalis)*, Spikenard Root(Aralia racemosa)* *Organic
Directions: Add Contents to 30oz tea pot of hot water, Steep at least 5min, then enjoy!
1 cup 2x day